Mediwipes - disinfecting wipes 100 pcs
This is a guarantee of safe payments in our store.
Wipes for disinfecting and washing delicate surfaces of non-invasive medical devices.
- disinfection of small surfaces and hard-to-reach places
- broad biocidal spectrum with short duration of action
- gentle on the surface
- dermatologically tested
Preparation for professional use.
Medical device class II a, CE 0459.
- have a broad biocidal spectrum: bactericidal, fungicidal, killer against tuberculosis (M.terrae) and active against viruses (HBV, HCV, Adeno, Corona, Noro, VRS, H1N1, HSV, Rota, Polyoma)
- operation time: 5 min.
- also recommended for disinfecting surfaces that come in contact with food
- dedicated to materials sensitive to alcohol
- are widely used for disinfecting and washing delicate medical equipment that cannot be disinfected by immersion (e.g. rehabilitation equipment, ultrasound heads, hearing aids, cables, pressure sensors, glucometers, turbines, massage belts)
- can be used in pediatric and neonatal wards
- available in various packaging, including a comfortable flow-pack - foil packaging equipped with a clip that protects the non-woven fabric from drying out, containing large-size and high-grammage wipes