Hydrocal - calcium hydroxide / 10g
This is a guarantee of safe payments in our store.
Cement based on calcium hydroxide for filling cavities.
The HYDROCAL product is a material in the form of a mixture of calcium salts for the preparation of pastes for dental fillings. It is intended for use during dental treatment as:
- temporary root canal filling
- temporary filling of cavities
- temporary filling in the method of indirect and direct pulp capping
Features and Benefits:
- has a remineralizing effect on the hard tissues of the tooth
- has a drying effect
- protects the cavity or the canal against the final filling
- calcium hydroxide, hydroxyapatite, calcium salts, anhydrous sodium carbonate, magnesium oxide
Packaging: 10g container