1. The cookie administrator is:
INTEMERATA Przemysław Popek
ul. Stanisława Wyspiański 83
NIP 6792623701, REGON 357168071
which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User's devices.
2. The entity that places cookies on the end device of the website user and accesses them is the Data Administrator.
3. Cookies - IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device.
4. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
5. Cookies are not used to identify the User and the User's identity is not determined on their basis.
6. The website https://intemerata.eu/ may place a cookie file in the browser only if the browser allows it.
7. The browser allows the website to access only cookies placed by this website.
8. The website uses two basic types of cookies:
- session cookies, temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser);
- persistent cookies files stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- session - temporary files stored on the User's end device until logging out, closing the website (closing) the web browser,
- permanent - stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
9. Due to the purpose of cookies, the website uses the following types:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website is used
- functional cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance;
- statistical used for counting statistics on websites
- advertising cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests (e.g. Google AdSense)
10. The cookie administrator uses them for the purpose of:
- Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of the website https://intemerata.eu/, i.e. adapting the content to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the website. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- Analyzes and statistics - creating anonymous visit statistics (e.g. information about the region from which the connection was made, or subpage views), which help to understand how Users use the website, which allows improving its content. Ensuring the security and reliability of the website.
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools (including Google Analytics)
- maintaining the User's session
11. The service administrator uses External Cookies and Other Technologies for the following purposes: a. Presenting multimedia content on the website that is downloaded from an external website (including vimeo.com, youtube.com, Google, AdSense).
EU User Consent Policy: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7666366
The end user may consent to the storage of cookies from the website on his end device using the settings of the software installed on the telecommunications end device used by him.
The user can manage cookies used by the website by changing the settings of his web browser. For more information, see:
The entity also stipulates that after rejecting cookies, some functions may not work properly, and in some cases it may even prevent the use of certain functionality.
How to manage cookies on a mobile phone?
Information on managing cookies on a mobile phone can be found in the User's Manual for a given phone.
How to manage flash cookies?
Some applications use a multimedia browser add-on called Adobe Flash Player, which allows the use of flash cookies.
To disable flash cookies, follow these steps:
- When on a website that uses Adobe Flash Player add-on, select " Adobe Flash Player settings" from the context menu
- In local storage settings, move the slider to the left (picture below)
Changing the settings or deleting flash cookies is also possible using a tool provided by Adobe
More information can be found on the manufacturer's website: www.adobe.com . Before using, please read the information about the operation of this tool.