Skawina, on March 25, 2021.
Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter referred to as GDPR - we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Mr. Przemysław Popek running a business under the name INTEMERATA Przemysław Popek (business address: Stanisław Wyspiańskiego 83, 32-050 Skawina, NIP: 6792623701 , e-mail: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed for several different purposes, i.e. for the proper implementation of the contract concluded with us, for tax purposes, and may also be processed to pursue claims under civil law, if any. (It should be remembered that the term "performance of the contract" also includes actions taken before concluding the contract, at the request of the data subject, if they are necessary to conclude the contract).
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
- You have the right to access your personal data, transfer it, correct it, request its removal or object to your special situation.
- If you believe that your personal data will be processed contrary to the legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE. L. of 2016 No. 119, p. 1) - hereinafter referred to as GDPR, (i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take action at your request before concluding the contract), art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR (i.e. processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that is incumbent on us, such as the archiving obligation) and art. 9 sec. 2 lit. f GDPR (i.e. processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims).
- The recipients of your personal data will be those entities to which we are obliged to provide data under applicable law, including the Tax Office, as well as entities providing us with accounting, transport, courier and postal services, as well as legal services.
- Your personal data will be processed by us for the entire period during which the contract will be performed, and later, i.e. until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims arising from the contract and in connection with the implementation of the archiving obligation.
- Your personal data will not be processed in the form of profiling.