1. Respecting your rights and the law on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained. All store employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data.
2. The Administrator of Personal Data is: Przemysław Popek running a business under the name INTEMERATA Przemysław Popek (business address: ul. Stanisław Wyspiańskiego 83, 32-050 Skawina) entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister responsible for economy, NIP 6792623701, REGON 357168071, e-mail address: email@example.com , telephone number: +48 606 430 326 (charged at standard call - by. pricelist proper operator).
3. In our store, we collect the following personal data:
• Name and surname - when placing an order you will be asked to provide your name and surname in order to be able to send you the order and the possibility of contacting you
• Shipping business address - we need it to ship the ordered goods.
• Telephone number - For the courier of the shipping company in order to efficiently deliver the parcel. Sometimes we call to confirm the order or in case of unexpected events, such as lack of goods in stock, at the same time proposing the best solution.
• E-mail address - we send an order confirmation via e-mail and we contact you. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will periodically send you commercial information.
• Address - information resulting from the general principles of Internet connections, such as the IP address (and other information contained in system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to collect general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
4. Providing the above data is necessary in the following cases:
• When making a purchase in our store without logging in, after completing such an order, we delete all data that may identify you (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address). Only the sales document remains, kept for fiscal purposes.
• Registration in the customer database - is voluntary. We store this data in the database to make it easier for you to shop in our online store in the future.
• If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can subscribe to the newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
5. Each User of our website can choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and share information about themselves. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to delete it or not to use our website.
6. We do not share any data with third parties. We also do not store confidential data such as your credit card numbers or access data to your bank account.
7. In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997, Journal Of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended d. you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of your personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tabs on the website, send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered letter to the following address:
INTEMERATA Przemysław Popek
ul. Stanisław Wyspiańskiego 83