Maxcem Elite / 2 x 5g
This is a guarantee of safe payments in our store.
Maxcem Elite is a self-etching, self-adhering composite cement with improved ease of use, intended for the deposition of prosthetic restorations. The material combines proven technology with greater bond strength and excellent handling properties without compromise. Cement is easy to clean. The material does not require manual mixing and storage in a refrigerator, and the convenience of application is ensured by intraoral and intrathecal tips, which allow the cement to be applied in hard-to-reach places.
- Joining forces equal to 22-36 MPa.
- Without the use of a bonding system.
- Ease of use.
- No hand mixing or the need to refrigerate.
- Compatible with all prosthetic substrates. Maxcem combines perfectly with ceramics, metals as well as zirconium oxide and aluminum oxide.
- Effective chemical bonding mechanism. The material binds completely without light.
Maxcem Elite can be used for inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, crown-root inlays, single veneers and orthodontic brackets.
The indications for use include ceramic and composite restorations as well as works based on zirconium oxide and on a metal base.
Available colors: Clear, White, Opaque White, Yellow.
Available packaging: 2 x 5g syringe, 8 mixing tips, 8 wide mouth mixing tips, 8 intraoral tips, instructions.